Shop Amazon.com for FREE using Paid To Search Programs.

2:53 PM Posted by A Busy Mommy

One thing that I really love is freebies. I don't care if people think I'm silly for it, or crazy or anything. When I can get something I really want to have, and I don't have to spend money out of our family budget to get it, It makes me ultimately happy!

Being an internet geek has completely helped this process along. There are quite a few sites out there that will allow you to earn free products and giftcards. I prefer to use the Paid To Search method as I find it's simple and less time consuming.



The first paid to search program that I would like to speak of is IRazoo. This is an easy way to earn $5 Amazon.com giftcards. If you use this site daily, and fill your quota (a maximum of 300 points can be earned daily) you can earn $5 (GC) every 10 Days - that's a total of $1332.50 per year! That doesn't even factor in the bonus points for signing up you friends (50 points per friend) or the Instant wins. And what's even better, If one of your friends who signed up using your link wins a $5 Amazon.com giftcard (Through the instant win) You Win Too! That makes your potential earnings unimaginable!!!

A $5 Amazon.com giftcard is equal to 3000 IRazoo points. That's one card every 10 days!!

Can you imagine doing all of your holiday gift shopping through amazon giftcards that you earned online, and not racking up your credit cards!!!!

Search & Win

Another great site that allows you to earn Amazon.com gift cards is Swagbucks.com. I've been using this site for over a year and have earned many amazon cards as well as starbucks cards. There are other prizes available too, I just find the gift cards more valuable to our family.

With Swagbucks.com you can also sign up your friends, and you have the potential to earn up to 100 points per friend. Every time they earn points through searching, you get points too! Once you have earned 100 points from a specific friend, you no longer can earn points from them.

Swagbucks also puts out special codes that allows you to get "bonus points". These can be found on twitter, facebook, through their swidgets and lots of other places...ie forums and such.

A $5 Amazon.com giftcard is equal to 45 swagpoints. This can easily be attained at a rate of about 1 every two weeks. If you have a good downline, it can go up substantially!!

2 comments:

  1. Michele McGraw (ScrappinMichele) said...

    I've signed up for both. Now I have to figure out what to do next.

  2. Michelle said...

    How interesting! I might have to go and sign up now too!!

Post a Comment