Wordless Wednesday

7:18 AM Posted by A Busy Mommy

Officer: Miss Jeni, How is it that your husband fell out of the window?

Jeni: He was cleaning the window sir.

Officer: Now Miss Jeni, you've stated publicly many times that your husband Does Not do housework...why should I believe you?

Jeni: Yes Officer, that is correct. I couldn't believe it myself when I saw
it, that is why I took these...




Disclaimer:
No husbands were hurt in the making of this post. But one wife was completely shocked!!





Search & Win

5 comments:

  1. Knit Purl Gurl said...

    LOL! I want a husband who does HOUSEWORK!

  2. Anonymous said...

    DO you think he could talk to my husband about cleaning the windows???

  3. Jennifer said...

    Shut up...Corey doing housework? If you hadn't posted pics I would have said you were lying! LOL!

  4. Jet Stevens said...

    What'd you do to me brudder???

    :P

  5. Gem said...

    Ha ha! That's funny! Great that you have proof =)

Post a Comment