Preschool - Here We Come!

10:58 AM Posted by A Busy Mommy

I am so flipping excited! My boy finally gets to start preschool. I've wanted to put him in for so very long, but everywhere I called was either full or way to pricy. The School that I found for him is 2 days a week, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:45 to 12:15. It's not very far from our house and inexpensive! It's only $14.50 per day and that includes his snack and lunch!

He's pretty excited too! He's wanted to go to "Little School" for some time now, and I finally was able to get him in!

We went to the school this morning and got him all signed up. He checked out his classroom and was thrilled with all the new toys he's going to get to play with. It's a very structured school which excited me a lot too. (he so needs structure in his life, I suck at that)

He goes in at 8:45 and I drop him off into the big classroom. There they start their day with a bible story on a felt board, and free play for 30 min. Then they go to the washrooms and wash up for their snack. After snack they get to go outdoors and play for 40 min, weather permitting, then they come in and have a reading time, and play some more. Then it's lunch time and time to go home!

If you can't tell, I'm absolutely thrilled! Now, his daddy? not so much... he's not quite ready to let others be responsible for him...but it has to happen! Next year Ben will start Primary (Kindergarten) and we all need to be prepared.

So, wish us luck and we'll be sure to post some "First Day Of School" Pictures tomorrow!


Search & Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment