I want, I want, I want.....

8:52 AM Posted by A Busy Mommy

One of my huge passions is photography, well....at least I would like it to be. I love taking pictures of my family, friends and nature, but would love to have a professional camera and studio! I would love to take classes on professional photography and learn the true in's and out's!

Since the camera I want sooo bad would realistically cost well over $1000, and unless I win the lottery or some wonderful giveaway/contest this is NOT going to happen.

So, I need to make the best of what I have. Right now I have two Digital Camera's, both Kodak's. One is about 5 years old, the other, just over a year. Today, I plan to go to the Kodak website, look up all the tips and tricks of these cameras and try my best to get some quality pics!

I think Ben and I will go for a walk and take both cameras. Him with one, me with the other, and we'll see what we can come up with.









Search & Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment