Because this is my story...

11:40 AM Posted by A Busy Mommy

Many of you know me already, I'm Jeni from A Busy Mommy. I've decided to start this blog for my personal posts. I love A Busy Mommy, and boy is it a rockin! But it has become way too commercial to house my family posts as well. Family and friends don't really like hunting through all the products trying to find a belly shot, or a recent Ben pick.

So, here I am, going to tell you all MY story. My life at it's best and worst. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of great ones to share...though probably not today. It's too damn hot and I still have a lot of creating to do to make this one presentable. You know, the typical header and bloggy fashion...

I plan on a bunch of things here, 365 days of photos (if my damn kodak will work), probably some wordless wednesday posts, maybe possibly even some vlogging or life casting as one of my fav's Jen Hinton calls it ...hopefully I'll find the spare moments to do everything. But for right now I have to go figure out supper and talk hubby into taking us to the lake....again.

Anyway...Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate a follow, a friend and anything else that comes my way. Looking forward to connecting with you!

Why? 'Cause it's all about Jeni

0 comments:

Post a Comment